From Australian Greens Resolutions on Israel/Palestine [emphasis added]:
The Australian Greens... :
...1.3 recognise the ongoing injustice that has been done to the Palestinian people and aim to rectify that injustice ...
1.4 oppose Israel's ongoing occupation of the Palestinian territories and the expropriation of Palestinian land and resources for its settlements
...1.7 reject violence and its promotion, particularly against civilians, whether perpetrated by a state, an organisation or individuals...
The Australian Greens will work for:
2.1 the removal of Israeli settlers and Israeli security and military forces from the Palestinian territories
2.2 the termination of the occupation of the Palestinian territories and the establishment of a secure and viable state of Palestine alongside Israel, based on 4 June 1967 boundaries with both states sharing Jerusalem as their capital
2.3 a just and practical negotiated settlement of the claims of the Palestinian refugees that provides compensation for those who are unable to return to their country of origin...
Short Term Targets
3.1 The Australian Greens call for:
● the establishment of an international commission under the auspices of the UN to effect a settlement of the conflict, in accordance with the above principles and goals...
3.2 As preliminary steps to the achievement of the goals, the Australian Greens call for:
● the immediate end to all acts of violence against civilian populations, including state targeted assassinations...
● the immediate and unconditional withdrawal of the Israeli military from all Palestinian cities, towns, refugee camps, surrounding areas and transport routes, allowing freedom of movement of Palestinians within the West Bank and Gaza
● the immediate freezing of all Israeli settlement activity in the occupied territories (including natural growth) and the simultaneous commencement of the repatriation of the Israeli settlers from the Palestinian territories
● an associated withdrawal of Israeli security and military forces from the areas evacuated by the settlers
● the immediate dismantling of the separation wall
● the deployment of an international peace keeping force endorsed by the commission to: monitor the implementation of the above preliminaries by the parties ...
● The Australian Greens ...specifically recognise those Israeli soldiers who have refused to serve in the occupied territories.
Israel/Palestine March 2010
Adopted by National Council, March, 2010
Given the continuing disregard by Israel of calls to halt settlement expansion in the occupied territories including East Jerusalem:
The Australian Greens:
1. Call upon the Australian government to halt military cooperation and military trade with Israel;
2. Reiterate our call for the immediate freezing of all Israeli settlement activity in the Palestinian Occupied Territories
3. Call for the removal of existing Israeli settlers and Israeli security and military forces from the Palestinian territories...
5. Reject violence and its promotion, particularly against civilians, whether perpetrated by a state, organisation or individuals...